Services we offer:
- FREE Vending Machine Supply
- FREE Vending Machine Installation and Delivery
- FREE Service and Maintenance
- Customised products
- Healthy Choices
FREE Vending Machine for your Workplace
No Cost, No Contract..You simply pay for what you consume.. Please visit Ausbox Vending
Smart Vending Machines have a vending solution for your business that has great potential to boost your return on investment (ROI). This is achieved through our intelligent software capability that provides a previously unheard of level of intuitive intelligence, giving you the potential to manage machines remotely.
What this means is Smart Vending Machines can be managed and monitored remotely to assess critical aspects of your business including inventory, stock levels and security. They can also accept cash payments as well as, cashless and mobile payments.
At the same time, Smart Vending Machines allow you to manage and publish digital signage and paid advertisements to provide a better user experience with touch-screen and multimedia interactivity. We can also help you to assess and target the age and gender demographics of your customers, leading to stronger sales.
- It’s hard, but let’s bite the bullet - the plastic apocalypse is here! Every year tons of plastic waste is generated across the world. According to an estimate by WWF (Wildlife and Environment Conversation), Aussies use 130kg plastic per person, out of which only 12% is recycled. The remaining 88% of plastic waste ends up either on the landfills or Continue Reading